Home > Prducts
> Commercial Controlled Sales Variety Series
【Drug Name】：Triamcinolone Acetonide and Econazole Nitrate Cream
【Chinese Phonetics】：QU AN NAI DE YI KANG ZUO RU GAO
【English Name】：Triamcinolone Acetonide and Econazole Nitrate Cream
【Ingredients】This product is a compound preparation containing 10 mg of Econazole Nitrate per gram and 1.0 g of Triamcinolone Acetonide. Excipients are: glyceryl monostearate, isopropyl myristate, light liquid paraffin, cetyl alcohol, sorbitan, glycerin, polysorbate 60, hydroxyethyl ester, flavor.
【Description】This product is a white cream.
【Strength】15g: 0.15 g of Econazole Nitrate and 15 mg of Triamcinolone Acetonide.
【Category of Action】This product is a non-prescription drug for dermatology.
1. Dermatitis and eczema with fungal infection or fungal infection;
2. Inflammatory dermatophytosis caused by dermatophytes, yeasts and molds, such as hand, foot, body, femur, flower Cantharidin;
3. diaper dermatitis;
4. candida sex keratitis;
6. mixed infection caused by fungi, bacteria.
【Usage and Dosage】Topical application. Apply an appropriate amount of this product to the affected area, once a day in the morning and evening. When treating dermatitis and eczema, the course of treatment is 2-4 weeks. Treatment of inflammatory fungal diseases should continue until the inflammatory response subsides, and the course of treatment is no more than 4 weeks.
1. local occasional allergic reactions, such as skin burning, itching, acupuncture and so on.
2. long-term use can occur skin atrophy, telangiectasia, pigmentation and secondary infections.
【Contraindications】People with skin tuberculosis, syphilis or viral infections (such as herpes, vaccinia, chickenpox) are prohibited.
1. Avoid contact with eyes and other mucous membranes (such as the mouth, nose, etc.).
2. If there is a burning sensation or redness in the medication site, stop the medication and wash the topical medication. If necessary, consult a physician.
3. Do not use in large areas for a long time.
4. Children, pregnant women and lactating women should be used under the guidance of a physician.
5. Continuous use should not exceed 4 weeks. The skin of the face, underarms, groin and vulva should not be used for more than 2 weeks. If the symptoms are not relieved, please consult your doctor.
6. For those who are allergic to this product, those with allergies should be used with caution.
7. It is forbidden to use when the trait of this product changes.
8. Keep this product out of the reach of children.
9. Children must be under the supervision of an adult.
10. If you are using other medicines, please consult your physician or pharmacist before using this product.
【Drug Interactions】Drug interactions may occur if used in conjunction with other drugs. Consult your physician or pharmacist for details.
【Pharmacological Action】Econazole nitrate is an antifungal drug in this product. It has antibacterial activity against dermatophytes, molds and yeasts (such as Candida), and is also effective against certain Gram-positive bacteria. Triamcinolone acetonide is a glucocorticoid with anti-inflammatory, antipruritic and anti-allergic effects.
【Storage】Store in a cool place (not to exceed 20℃).
【Package】Aluminum tube packaging, 10 g / stick.
【The shelf life】36 months
【Executive Standard】Chinese Pharmacopoeia（2015）Volume Ⅱ.
【Approval No.】GYZZ H20064180
【Manufacturer】Fujian Pacific Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.