【Drug Name】：IBUPROFEN SUSTAINED-RELEASE CAPSULES
【Chinese Phonetics】：Bu luo fen huan shi jiao nang
【English Name】：Ibuprofen Sustained-Release capsules
【Ingredients】This product contains 0.3 g of the main ingredient ibuprofen. Excipients are: sucrose, corn starch, povidone K30.
【Description】The contents of this product are white spherical pellets.
【Category】This product is an anti-inflammatory and analgesic non-prescription drug.
【Indications】For the relief of mild to moderate pain such as headache, joint pain, migraine, toothache, muscle pain, neuralgia, dysmenorrhea. Also used for fever caused by the common cold or influenza.
【Usage and Dosage】Oral. Adults take 1 capsule once a day, twice a day (in the morning and evening).
1. A small number of patients may have nausea, vomiting, stomach burning or mild dyspepsia, gastrointestinal ulcers and hemorrhage, elevated transaminases, headache, dizziness, tinnitus, blurred vision, nervousness, lethargy, lower extremity edema Or a sudden increase in weight.
2. Rare rash, allergic nephritis, cystitis, nephrotic syndrome, renal papillary necrosis or renal failure, bronchospasm.
1. Disabled for other allergic to non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
2. Pregnant women and lactating women are banned.
3. Disabled for asthma patients who are allergic to aspirin.
1. This product is a symptomatic treatment drug. It should not be used for a long time or in large quantities. It should not be used for pain relief for more than 5 days. It should not be used for more than 3 days. If the symptoms are not relieved, please consult a physician or pharmacist.
2. The capsules are swallowed and should not be taken after opening or dissolving.
3. Can not take other drugs containing antipyretic analgesics (such as some compound anti-cold drugs).
4. Do not drink alcohol or alcoholic beverages while taking this product.
5. Patients with caution in the following cases: 60 years of age or older, bronchial asthma, liver and kidney dysfunction, coagulation mechanism or platelet dysfunction (such as hemophilia).
6.The following conditions should be used under the guidance of a physician: history of peptic ulcer, gastrointestinal bleeding, cardiac insufficiency, and hypertension.
7. If you take too much or have serious adverse reactions, you should seek medical advice immediately.
8. For those who are allergic to this product, those with allergies should be used with caution.
9.It is forbidden to use when the trait of this product changes.
10. Keep this product out of reach of children.
11. If you are using other medicines, please consult your physician or pharmacist before using this product.
12. If you have gastrointestinal bleeding or ulcers, chest pain, shortness of breath, weakness, speech ambiguity, etc., you should stop taking the medicine and consult a physician.
13. If you have a rash or allergic symptoms for the first time, you should stop taking the medicine and consult a physician.
1. This product can increase gastrointestinal side effects and may cause ulcers when used together with other antipyretic, analgesic and anti-inflammatory drugs.
2. When this product is used together with anticoagulants such as heparin and dicoumarin, it can lead to prolonged prothrombin time and tend to increase bleeding.
3. When this product is used together with digoxin, methotrexate or oral hypoglycemic drugs, the blood concentration of these drugs can be increased and should not be used together.
4. When this product is used together with furosemide (furosemide), the sodium and antihypertensive effects of the latter are weakened: when used together with antihypertensive drugs, the antihypertensive effect of the latter is also lowered.
5. Drug interactions may occur if used in conjunction with other drugs. Consult your physician or pharmacist for details.
【Pharmacological Action】This product can inhibit the synthesis of prostaglandins and has analgesic, antipyretic and anti-inflammatory effects. And it is a sustained release dosage form, which can gradually release the drug in the body. Each time you take it, it can last for 12 hours.
【Storage】Sealed and preserved.
【Package】Aluminum-plastic packaging, 10 capsules / plate × 1 plate / box.
【The shelf life】36 months.
【Executive Standard】Chinese Pharmacopoeia（2015）Volume 2.
【Approval No.】GYZZ H20093691
【Manufacturer】Fujian Pacific Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.